MY PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I quivered with anticipation, the familiar ring
The telephone call that made my heart sing.
His voice soft and low, it made my face glow
With the soft pink hue that excitement can do.
I knew what he wanted, I expected his call
I lay comfortably back on soft cushions and all.
His breathing was audible, slow and rhythmic
Sending thrills through my body no other could mimic.
"Is it in your hand?" I coyly asked him
He affirmed and assured me his readiness urged him
To proceed slowly but with eager abandon
His other hand moving in perfect rhythm.
His excited gasps drew me into the game
He screamed out " Yes!" and his breathing changed
To a frenzied rush. My body arched, my lips parted.
As he whispered softly he's only just started.
His excitement grew and tension mounted
His hand moved faster, the moments counted.
"Yes!" I cried into the 'phone
as he hoarsely whispered, almost a groan….
come on baby just let it go....

No comments:

Post a Comment